RIOT is a full-service production studio specialising in TVC’s, Online and Viral content.
We work in partnership with agencies and direct with clients to help bring their creative visions to life. Our services include concept ideation, full-service production, post-production & VFX.
RIOT’s modus operandi is a hands-on, no-bs approach to high-end video production. We don’t cut corners, we simply don’t squander budgets with unnecessary luxuries and inflated line items. In short, we get sh*t done, on time, on budget and for the highest quality, the budget will allow.
In addition to creating traditional TVC’s and Online content we’ve also pioneered the art of fabricated viral video’s, having now achieved repeated worldwide news coverage and over half a billion online views (all without any paid media or promotion) for clients such as Volkswagen, Samsung, Warner Bros. Studios, V-Energy & Woodstock Bourbon.
We conceive, create and strategically seed these viral video campaigns, and now with 16 successful releases, we are arguably the only company in the world that can boast these results.
With a network of rostered and freelance directors, along with some of the best production crew and post-production specialists in the industry, we cater for productions of any budget or scale.
A selection of awards we've been lucky enough to collect:
- The Webby Awards, Winner
- The One Show, Gold Pencil
- Mobius Awards, Best Of Show & First Prizes x 2
- RACV Victorian Tourism Awards, Gold Winner
- Cannes Lions, Finalist
- B&T Awards, Highly Commended Production Co. Of The Year
- New York Festival, Third Prize & Finalist x 3
- Golden Trailer Awards, Winner
- ACS National Awards, Distinction
- OVA's, Winner
- Mumbrella, Nominated Emerging Agency Of The Year
- St Kilda Film Festival, Winner of Best Cinematography
A selection of clients we've produced, directed and written work for:
- Warner Bros. Studios
- Village Roadshow Pictures
- V Energy
- Woodstock Bourbon
A selection of Agencies we've collaborated with:
- Leo Burnett
- Clemenger BBDO
- Cummins & Partners
- BWM Denstsu